Something for everyone
Whatever your level, we can show you the best that Verbier has to offer.
Verbier has some of the best single-track the Alps and possibly the world has to offer. Take the lift to Ruinettes and from here the trails are endless. There are both a growing number of official Verbier Bike Park trails descending back to Verbier and a vast selection of backcountry options descending right to the valley floor at 800m. Once at the bottom you can then just jump back on the lift and do the next trail.
Here in Verbier there are a huge selection of trails that any level of rider would be confident riding. Whether it be along a flat, wide open gravel track or smooth flowing grassy decent we have an adventure for everyone.
With a flat track traversing the Verbier bowl, a short easy pedal can take those looking for trails further from the beaten track to an even wider selection of backcountry routes. Ranging from relaxed, flowing trails through alpine pastures and passing small mountain hamlets, to steep and technical trails in the forest, traversing between cliff bands and losing height with tight switchbacks.
For those with a little pedal power to supplement the work done by the lift network, further options become available including the winter renowned Vallon D’Arbin ski itinerary. Once the snow has melted, flowing and rocky mountainside single-track is revealed above the tree line, descending down into the forest until you reach neighbouring La Toumaz in the next valley.
Riding with Alpine Roots
We offer a variety of mountain bike guiding, coaching and holiday options in Verbier.
- Day and half day guiding for beginners, intermediates and advanced Mountain bikers.
- Technical coaching including line selection, balance, technique, and trail side maintenance.
- Gravity Enduro 10K Vertical Challenge.
- Holiday package for bike enthusiasts.
- Corporate teambuilding weekends (Bike Hire available from Mountain Air rental shop including E bikes).
- Kids club for fun coaching to the young and motivated.
- Guiding is available from July to October but also other weeks are available upon request.